Terms and Conditions
- Image shown on the website, promotional content and social media are for illustration purpose only
- We will only replace the fishes only if it is our fish. The ecosystem isn't ideal for the fishes that are bought from the pet shop. We strongly recommend our customers to only use the fishes from Seazone as the health condition of the fishes from the pet store is unknown.
- Customer to study the fishes before purchasing themselves as each fish will have its own natural conditions to survive in the aquarium. Seazone will not be responsible for the health condition of the fishes bought by the customers.
- Customers are not advised to purchase any fishes that grow big and which will have difficulties in the future being in the tank.
- Usage of additional sands, stones, and pebbles rather than the one given by Seazone is not advised. Customer to bear the defect (Fishes could die due to water pollution).
- Modification/ alternation on any electrical/ aquarium component will affect the warranty and Seazone is not responsible for the defects. Warranty will not be taken into count if any of the technical parts (light, wires, filter) have been changed or modified.
-Additional corals/ plants bought by the customer that affected the water conditions will be bared by the customers. Seazone will not be responsible for any of those defects cost by the plants/corals which been bought out from Seazone Sdn Bhd.
- We won't be responsible if the fishes die due to overfeeding. Overfeeding can be detected by testing the Nitrate level in the water and water change is required to ensure the next batch of fishes are healthy
- Should there be any damage or mishap from our side after installation or maintenance, please let us know within 24 hours of the installation or maintenance.
- The validity of the maintenance package is 18 months (1 year 6 months)
- We recommend our customers to only feed the fishes with Seazone's fish food. Seazone will not be responsible for the condition of the fishes that have been fed with other than the food we recommend.
- Seazone will not be responsible for the aquarium after the warranty period
Warranty for Accessories - 1 year
Warranty for Aquarium - 2 years
- For customers who have subscribed to the maintenance, we suggest the customers call us if the aquarium turns dirty and algae formation can be seen. We will not be responsible if the customer calls in for maintenance only when there is an emergency (fishes are dead, the aquarium is covered with algae).
- There is no warranty for the remote control that comes along with the aquarium