i. To create new business opportunities and build contracts with potential clients;
ii.To perform market research, financial analysis and generate relevant reports for business development purposes, as well as to handle prospective clients database upkeep;
iii.To play a proactive role as a member of the HQ sales team and provide sales support from time to time in order to achieve the sales target of the entire team;
iv.To prepare presentable marketing materials and to support in writing new business proposals; and
v. Any other ad-hoc matters as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field, or any other competent field.
- Goal-focused, proactive, aggressive, presentable, pleasant, creative, positive, willing to learn and a good team player.
- Strong communication skills. Fluent in English speaking, fluency in Malay and Chinese is an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills, organizational skills and analytical skills.
- Work experience is not mandatory but preferred. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Basic salary + attractive commission & incentives based on sales performance
- Annual leaves, medical claims, travel allowance, etc.
i. Process monthly payroll for employees in an accurate and efficient manner.
ii. Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
iii.Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
iv.Work closely with the GM to ensure smooth daily operation.
v. Develop and maintain a good filing system.
vi.Update attendance record, leave application & HR-related documents.
I. Handle office maintenance and office upkeep.
ii. Procurement of office consumables and supplies, upkeep requirements and inventory.
iii.Provide clerical and administrative support.
iv.Responsible for day-to-day administrative support and any other ad-hoc matters as assigned.
- Conduct all sorts of retail sales activities based at the company's retail outlets
- Continuously promote the company's products to potential walk-in customers - Interact actively with potential customers, as well as attend promptly to their queries and feedback
- Provide potential customers with detailed and accurate product information, including relevant services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in retail sales and customer service is an added advantage
- A good team player with a positive attitude and mindset
- Able to work together with team members to achieve the company's sales target
- Shift-based work
- Basic Pay + Attractive Commission & Profit Sharing Packages
- One off day per week (Weekday)
- Locations: SEAZONE @Mid Valley Megamall/SEAZONE @1 Utama Shopping Centre/SEAZONE @IPC Shopping Centre
Interested candidates can send in their CV to